Thursday 20 January 2011

Software Choices for Coursework

       For my Front Cover, Contents Page and Double Page Spread drafts I decided to use Microsoft word to paste the main image in. I then inserted text boxes into the main image at various positions of the main image and entered in headlines that would fit a music magazine and to inset in original pictures from my camera into the main image, also at various points of the magazine.
       When I was finished with the mcirosoft word usage, I then Print Screened the image into Paint. I croped around the main image and then copied and pasted it into a different page of Paint. I saved the image into the JPEG files and then inserted the image into my blog and analysed the magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread drafts.
This is one of my photos for my double page spread on paint.net. From here i can make changes like adding effects and adjusting it.

This shows my main image and I have added a text box to it. The arrow shows where to add the text box and also there is a text box that I drew on there to show what it would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment